Monday, August 31, 2015

Where to Happy Hour in San Francisco



Everybody loves happy hours, but this list is more than just that. I compiled all my favorite spots for breakfast, happy hour, and late night cocktails around SF. 
  1. The View at the Marriott - This one I actually discovered this weekend. The View is located at the top of the Marriott in SOMA and has a great view of skyline. I was there during sunset and it was very pretty! The drinks are a bit overpriced but it more about the location. (Right top)
  2. Buena Vista Cafe - My all time favorite Irish coffee in SF! I actually prefer the Bailey's coffee, but both options are amazing and a must try. The staff is dressed in all white and they pour out coffees in a line up. Such an amazing and delicious spot. (Header image)
  3. Maven - This was also on my dinner list but part of the reason I love this place so much is because of the tasty cocktails. I don't have a favorite because of the ever-changing menu, but I always side with a gin based drink or the sorbet cocktail, and they have yet to disappoint. (Right bottom)
  4. Cafe Flore - This is more of a brunch spot. They have yummy food and outdoor seating, but I mostly like the DIY "mimosa bottle service" because I can choose my OJ to champaign ratio. They set you up with a bottle of each and let you pour. 
  5. SOMA Food Trucks - This is a great spot for a big group of people. There are many food options and tons of picnic bench seating. Best of all is the option to buy carafe sized sangria and mimosas in a variety of flavors. 
  6. TSK TSK - A new bar in my part of town, offers boozy slushies. I tried the beet down and banana hammock, and honestly both were amazingly delicious! Who doesn't love adult slushies or feeling like you're back on vacation with mini umbrellas in your drink? (Footer photo)
  7. Smugglers Cove - Also a great spot for groups. This place is decked out in pirate theme
    (including waterfalls), and they serve up tiki drinks and fire punch bowls. I usually love any drink with coconut milk or passion fruit flavors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment