Friday, August 14, 2015

Hello, Warm Weather


I'm headed off to Cabo San Lucas in a few weeks and realizing I have some shopping to do before I leave. My closet is calling for a few new bathing suits, a great straw hat, and a few beach essentials. 

Some bikinis I picked up this week:

I have a hard time finding a good-fitting bikini. Many stores only offer S, M, L options - A small would fit me around, but a large would be necessary for coverage. I picked out these suits above because the left one has a tie back for adjustable sizing, and the second two come in cup sizing. I'm excited to get these in the mail and try them on! 

Shop here: One Two Three

Here are some other items I'm looking into:

UDATE: unfortunately, bikini one and two above did not fit as expected. I returned both and found an amazing alternative by Vix (this) in Navy. I love that I can buy in D or DD cup but still have the XS dimensions. Very pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment