Monday, August 3, 2015

WTW: Outside lands 2015


San Francisco is home to a 3-day music festival called Outside Lands, which happens in Golden Gate Park every August. I have attended the last 2 years and it's always a guaranteed great time. The festival has delicious food (plantain burritos!) and I always discover new artists.

As Outside Lands approaches, I'm thinking about what to wear (WTW) to the 3-day music festival. I have to keep in mind the ever changing weather and that the fog could roll in at any moment. Here are OSL inspired outfits for this year: 


I will likely wear a dress or romper for the day-time portion of the festival, but will bring layers (scarf & hoodie) or even pants for the evening. With each of these outfits, I plan to wear black combat boots (similar here), because the park is covered in dust and dirty which will ruin any type of open shoe, not to mention your feet will get extremely dirty! 
  1. Downtown Field Jacket in Brown 
  2. Straw Panama Hat
  3. Chambray Romper
  4. Little White Lies Dress
  5. Dreamdrift Overlay dress in red
  6. Wool Hat 
  7. Wild World Mini
  8. Sheer-stripe Cami Dress in Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment