Thursday, August 13, 2015

How to: Gallery Wall

Creating a beautiful and cohesive gallery wall can take some time. I've been searching for pieces that look great together and don't make my wall look too chaotic. I decided to go with a light and bright theme which has various white and beach-y photos in a mix of photography and prints. Photos of the final product coming soon once I get it up!

The best place to find photos is on Pinterest, Tumblr, and Google images. I searched phrases like beach or white building, and then dragged the photo into Google images to find the highest quality version. I had them printed at Walgreens in various sizes and framed at Michael's (craft store). 

Another option for prints is to search Pinterest for "free printable wall art." You can find tons of pretty images as well! Find some here, on my "spaces" Pinterest board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment