Thursday, August 27, 2015

Where to Eat Dinner in San Francisco


San Francisco has many great dinner spots so I try to eat somewhere new at least once a week. Using Open Table (because I like to rack up points), I search by neighborhood and food type. There are always so many option (even with a filtered search), I decided to put together a list of my favorite dinner restaurants in SF...

Waraku Ramen Izakaya - In my opinion, one of the best ramen spots in SF. I usually order the delux tonkotsu because of the extra meat and whole (leaky) egg. Aside from Waraku, I also enjoy Men oh Tokushima which is located in the Richmond District. (See middle right)

Alamo Square Seafood Grill - Besides the fact that this place is less than a block from my apartment, it's one of SF's hidden gems. This restaurant is located right behind Alamo Square Park is a more residential area, so not many people know about it. They offer delicious food at an addordable price, plus every Wednesday is free corkage night. Great deal!

Ragazza - Best thin crust in SF! I love the option to top my pizza with an over easy egg - Who doesn't? Ragazza also has an adorable back patio that you can rent for larger parties. It's hard to find outdoor seating in SF so I tend to call it out. (See top right)

Fat Angel - I recently discovered this restaurant and instantly found my new favorite wine - Lioco Pinot Noir. My opinion of it might be swayed, but I love their meat and cheese platters and the kale salad. It's a great spot for a girls wine and cheese night. (See bottom right)

Bar Crudo - One of my favorite spots for oysters, plus they offer a great happy hour deal - $1 oysters! You can't go wrong with a deal like that. They also have additional items on their happy hour menu, so I tend to mix it up with some fish tacos as well. (See header photo)

Little Star - Best deep dish in SF! I usually order the Brass Monkey deep dish from the secret menu. If you're eating in, they also have great cocktails and wine!

Maven - My all time favorite restaurant in SF! I instantly fell in love with Maven because of the ever changing menu, amazing food, and tasty cocktails. You literally can't go wrong with anything you order here. They have everything from burgers to salmon crudo. Don't forget to try the pickles!

Blue Barn - When I'm looking for a meal on the lighter side - usually during the work week - Blue Barn is my go-to. Although their salads are slightly overpriced, they are definitely worth it. My favorite is Spicy Tuna but sometimes I switch it up and get the Detox or the Cesar with chicken. Blue Bar has limited seating (and the line can be long!) so I like to call in my order and take dinner to the park or back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment