Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Affordable Skin Care Routine

My skin care routine is ever-changing based on what my skin needs at the time - Dark under eye treatment, intense moisturizer, skin mask, etc. I recently found a combination of products that satisfies all my needs and doesn't take much time.

Here is a list my right-now, favorite (and affordable) skin care products.

My skin is prone to break out, but that all changed when I found an affordable skin care line called "Vichy" which caters to acne-prone skin (and other skins types as well). Every night I wash my face with either the "3-in-1 cleansing mask" or the "Purifying deep cleansing gel." I alternate between these two because sometime I need to fight a break out or just need a deep exfoliation.
After washing, I spritz my skin with Benedetta's Hydrosol Rose spray (rose lotion here). The spray can help reduce eye puffiness, soften dry skin, be used as a toner, and it smells amazing! 

After the spray dries, I then apply Boot No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream (for normal/oily skin) to my face and neck. I love this product because it's light weight, so I don't feel oily in the morning, plus my skins feel silky soft after a night of rest. 
I wrap up my nightly skin routine with Boots No7 Lift and Luminate Eye Cream. I've tried a few eye products recently (including Vichy Aqualia Eye Roller), but I have seen the best results with No7 because it brightens and evens my under eye skin, plus it successfully reduced lines and wrinkles as well. I apply the eye cream before bed and in the morning under make up.
I believe that a balanced and affordable skin care routine is important. I love that all these products can be found on Amazon or even Target and are all under $35. 

No comments:

Post a Comment