Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Where to Eat Dessert in San Francisco

























I have a huge sweet tooth and would prefer to eat dessert over a real meal. Keeping that in mind, my list of favorite dessert spots is much shorter.

  1. Bi-Rite Creamery - This place comes highly recommended by any SF resident due to the variety of flavors. My personal favorite are Balsamic Strawberry (seasonal), Earl Grey, Honey Lavender, or a generic brownie sundae with Salted Caramel ice cream. Honestly, any flavor here is amazing and I plan to try them all. 
  2. Candybar - A great date night spot. They have sweet drinks, board games, and dessert. I love the sundae bites and restaurant vibe. 
  3. Toy Boat - Another great spot for ice cream! There have one of the best sundae's Iv'e had in the city (hot fudge included!)
  4. Fraiche - A great place if you're trying to stay on the healthier side of dessert snacking. They serve frozen yogurt in limited flavors but my favorite is "original" and I usually top it with fresh berries and chocolate shavings. 
  5. Smitten Ice Cream - A cute little stand in the middle of Hayes Valley. Smitten serves churned-to-order ice cream! The ice cream is delicious but it's also a very cool experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment