Friday, July 31, 2015

Paris, Venice, Rome, Capri!





I recently went to Europe for my first time and it was amazing!

In the months leading up to the trip, I spent hours searching for an itinerary for each destination. What should I do, see, eat? Where is the best place to stay? And most importantly what should I pack? I wanted to prepared, see everything, and I wanted it to be perfect. 



I had little success at getting any of those questions answered. After weeks of my own research, plus my own experience in Europe, this is my take on the best way to do Paris, Venice, Rome, Capri and Sorrento. In the next few posts I will share what I did on each day, where I stayed, what was worth taking the time to see, in addition to a few extra details.

Below is my initial itinerary, but more to come in future posts. You can also find my daily travel guide full of monuments, sights, restaurants, and more at Tripomatic. If you're planning a trip, I recommend buying the offline maps to use while on vacation. It's very useful to figure out where you are (because most phones wont work outside of your home country), but also it serves as a interactive tour guide, so you can see what popular sights are near-by and follow your own previously scheduled itinerary for the day.

  • Paris: 4 nights
  • Venice: 3 nights - Flew in from Paris
  • Rome: 4 Nights - Took train from Venice
  • Capri: 2 nights -Took train to Naples where we caught the ferry to Capri
  • Sorrento: 2 nights - Took ferry from Capri and private car to Naples for our flight back home

No comments:

Post a Comment