Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pay or Stray

While in the process of buying new furniture, decor, and basically everything for my condo, I have realized there is only one easy way to do this: Make a list of everything I eventually need to buy and decided what items I want splurge on. 

It's important to make trade-offs during this process. To me, that means cutting back on items like kitchenware that can be of lesser quality, and investing in items that are more important to me such as a comfortable mattress, couch, and a few great decorative pieces.

Here are a few home goods that I have chosen to compare: 


Upholstered Platform Bed 

                   { Overstock.com $351.89 }                                             { Macy.com $2,299 }




Mirrored Tables 

                     { Target $74.99 }                                                                { West Elm $199 }                                                                       




Marble and Gold Table Lamp 

                    { Westelm $99 }                                                                 { Fine Home $379 }




Acrylic Serving Tray 


                         { CB2 $39.95 }                                                                 { AVF $270 }










No comments:

Post a Comment